Austria Eats: Pretty Sweet Desserts at Aida Cafe-Konditorei, Vienna

When we were making our way to do some shopping at Mariahilfer Strabe, we saw a pinky cute cafe called Aida. That time, we have made a mental note to pop by for a while despite our busy schedule in Vienna.

Pretty Sweet Desserts at Aida Cafe-Konditorei, Vienna

After a quick lunch time at one of the Chinese restaurant nearby (why do all Indonesian tour always go for Chinese restaurant for lunch even in a European country?), I was lured by these sweeties put on display at Aida. O_O.

Colorful doughnuts at Aida Cafe, Vienna

Inside the cafe, I was in sugary kind of dilemma. So many things that I want to try. Oh my gawd. 


After deciding on which doughnut to buy, I suddenly spotted my cousin and her friend who were already in tea time mode sitting al-fresco. Credit to them, I managed to try the signature chocolate cake from Aida (which my cousin's friend insisted as a must-try-food in Vienna).

Aida Chocolate Cake at Vienna

And the peach pastry. At this point, I am quite sure I will turn fat in Vienna simply because the existence of Aida alone. The chocolate cake, especially, is so yummy!

Peach Pastry in Aida Cafe Konditorei Vienna

Aida has a lot of branches in Austria but the one we visited is located at Mariahilfer Strabe, a popular shopping district in Vienna.

Find great hotel deals in Vienna here! 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment