Bali Eats: Run Forrest Run at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Kuta

I have been visiting Bali 3 times in my life and I have no idea that a Forrest Gump themed restaurant exists in Bali! O_O. I fail as a local tourist. XD

So this time around, I dragged my friends to come with me to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. to try out its famous dish. Welcome to Bubba Gump!

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Kuta Bali

Remember the checkered shirt which is worn by Forrest? Bubba Gump displays both the shirt and the shoes inside the glass cabinet. Now I feel like re-watching Forrest Gump again. 

Run Forrest Run at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Kuta

The restaurant has a lot of memorabilia and old time mementos but I'm quite sure the kids will enjoy them too. After all, Bubba Gump is a family restaurant. 

Memorabilia and memento at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Kuta

Driving anywhere, peeps? 


The main reason of why we come to Bubba Gump is of course, the food. But since we just had our Mexican dinner at Mojo's Flying Burritos, we decided to share the heavenly-looking Chocolate Chip Cookie Sunday. 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sunday at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Kuta Bali

It tastes really good. If only I can enjoy this dessert while re-watching Forrest Gump on my laptop. Now that would be super awesome thing to do on a Sunday. #lazyme

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment