Singapore Eats: Epicurious, Robertson Quay

I have always wanted to visit Epicurious but Robertson Quay is not an easily accessible area since you need to walk a bit of distance from Clarke Quay MRT. One fine Sunday, my friend and I have finally made it after walking under the hot sun for few minutes to Epicurious.
Singapore Eats: Epicurious, Robertson Quay

There will surely be a bottle of Absolut Vodka on every table in Epicurious but no worry, the liquid inside the vodka bottle is definitely F.O.C. and contains zero alcohol. Hahaha, yes, it's water. 

Hot Sunday afternoon at Epicurious Robertson Quay

Epicurious is pretty famous for its fancy Rainbow Cheese Toast. At one glance, it seems that this toast is just an ordinary toast which is probably filled with kaya, nutella, peanut butter, etc.

Rainbow Cheese Toast from Epicurious

However, once you have cut the toast in the middle, the colorful melting cheese will start pouring out and they make a beautiiful colorful rainbow on the plate. Initially I have my reservation on this dish as I am quite worried that Epicurious uses a lot of coloring which gonna make the whole taste to be pretty much yucky. However, turns out that Epicurious use vegetables as the coloring instead from spinach, beet and carrot. Healthy and creative.

Colorful Rainbow Cheese Toast from Epicurious

My lunch buddy was still in healthy diet regime and hence, she chose Egg Fu Yong because the menu indeed states that the egg is served with red rice. The fusion looking dish looks pretty decent. 

Egg Fu Yong from Epicurious Robertson Quay

While I try to be more adventurous by tyring out one of Epicurious' new creation, spicy tomato bacon fusili. The portion is huge, definitely bigger than the Egg Fu Yong. Taste wise, I really really love my fusili.  The spiciness level is just nice for me.

Spicy Tomato Bacon Fusili from Epicurious
Epicurious' Location:

60 Robertson Quay, the Quayside

Opening hours:

Tues to Fri: 11.30PM to 2.30PM, 6PM - 10PM
Sat and Sun: 8.30AM - 10PM
Closed on Mondays

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment