Singapore Eats: Cali Cafe & Bar, Rochester Mall

I think I have been eating too many chicken lately. I know there's stuff about white meat better than red meat but there's stuff saying that eating too many chickens are not that good either. Hahaha. The thing is sometimes we totally just went spontaneous with our orders and ended up with too many chickens on the table. And this moment exactly happened at Cali Cafe & Bar in Rochester.

Singapore Eats: Cali Cafe & Bar, Rochester Mall

Actually I did not know that Cali Cafe & Bar is situated at level one of Park Avenue Hotel, right beside Rochester Mall (wait, there's a hotel there?). Since it was already 7PM on a Sunday, I did not dare to drink anything with the word "coffee" or "tea". And so did my dinner buddy so we ended up ordering something super healthy, apple juices. Hahaha.

Fresh apple juices at Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

Apart from the juice, the rest of the dishes are not that healthy though. For starters, we ordered a bowl of truffle fries (can't really taste the truffle, so should just skip this entirely next time).

Truffle Fries from Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

And a plate of chicken drumsticks. 

Fried Drumlets at Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

Despite the fact that we have ordered chicken-based appetisers, I still ordered chicken-based main dish because I was tempted by the words "cooked in Jamaican style". The sauce is nice though even though the chicken is really big. It's whole chicken dish. Omo!

Jamaican Chicken at Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

Despite the appetiser and my choice of main dish, my dining buddy also ordered another type of chicken-based main dish. Faint. Oh well, at least she enjoyed her chicken chop too. Which is served with mushroom sauce. 

Chicken Chop at Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

The whole look of chicken extravaganza meal that night. I could tell you that I totally skip eating chicken for a few days after this meal. Hahaha.

Chicken Feast at Cali Cafe & Bar Rochester

Cali Cafe & Bar is situated at: 

31 Rochester Drive, #01-01 Park Avenue Hotel
Buona Vista

Opening hours:

Everyday 6.30AM - 1AM

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment