Singapore Eats: Fish Tales, SCAPE*

Oh my gawd, I have apparently spent so much money in my last trip to Hong Kong. One of the worst cause of the post-holiday blues is definitely the credit card bill. Thanks to that, I have to tighten my belt a bit on the weekend and a friend suggested to have a chit chat cum dinner at Fish Tales, which is situated at SCAPE* in Somerset.

Singapore Eats: Fish Tales, Somerset

Fish Tales serves affordable pasta (mostly aglio olio) and well, fish dishes. I've read so many good reviews on Burpple about the aglio olio's taste in Fish Tales so my dinner buddy and I decided to go for the aglio olios in different style. This is despite the fact that we are dining at Fish Tales and not Aglio Olio Tales. LOL.

Pasta Fest at Fish Tales Somerset

The first dish that we ordered is the normal Prawn Aglio Olio. The quantity of the prawns given is pretty generous. The spicy taste is nowhere to be tasted so one chili sign looks safe for those of you who don't really eat spicy stuff. I could taste the right amount of garlic and olive oil in the aglio olio. The texture just right too. Quite a fine dish for me.

Prawn Aglio Olio at Fish Tales

The second dish is actually made by using the same pasta but different sauce. The aglio olio is cooked in Thai style of Tom Yum Sauce. The amount of seafood given in the plate is quite generous and the taste of tom yum in the cream sauce quite yummy without being too sour. If you want your aglio olio pasta with cream sauce, you can go for Tom Yum Seafood pasta. 

Seafood Tom Yam Pasta at Fish Tales

Fish Tales is located at level 2 of SCAPE* which is the building right behind Orchard Cineleisure. 

Opening hours:

12PM - 10PM everyday

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment